Broken Arrow Index du Forum

Portail Index S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Groupes Connexion

Facebook Lottery Email

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Broken Arrow Index du Forum -> Pour les nouveaux -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Lottery Email Répondre en citant

Facebook Lottery Email

Providing a daily news service publishes articles contributed by experts; is widely reported in th latest compliance requirements, and offers very broad coverage of th latest online theft cases, pending investigations and threats of fraud. Then he said he could send it UPS and i would need to pay $500. A person I knew a while back sent a friend request and asked me about the Facebook Lottery. I get someone on my facebook page saying I won and all I have to do is give them my e-mail address. Reply Graham Cluley says: March 19, 2013 at 5:30 pm Yes, thats a scam. i knew it was a scam but i was interested on how many complaints there are, out there. Reply Terry Geiger says: October 31, 2015 at 6:58 pm Im going through this right now.FB said I was picked ay random and that I won $500,000. A Carol Smith was the person Im to contact with no avail. Write For Us Meet Our Team SND Services Social News Copyright Policy Privacy Policy . You are so lucky to win the sum of $500,00.00 with a brand new Nissan Truck from the Lottery game in the month of Jan, 2013. There is a woman who messages me everyday about getting money from me, to send to Nigeria, for claims to a lottery winning, lol. Follow Us Types of Scams Advance-fee fraud Employment Scam Internet Fraud Lottery Scam Malware Phishing Press Romance Scam Spoofing Attack . Otherwise, I could of been scammed!!!! What gave away their scam was that I dont have a facebook set up!!!!!!! Reply MN says: November 4, 2012 at 12:54 pm I got one also And where did I enter for this so called winning ??? Thanks&&. These people are just lowlifes who dont want to get a real job so they try to scam others out of money!! Reply Edwige Bingue says: July 19, 2012 at 12:14 am I just received this notice! William Robert 3:03pm Jul 18 This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of Ninty thousands dollars {$90,000.00 USD} on the on going Facebook Lottery Jackpot.All participant were selected through a computer random integrated system drawn in 15 million E-mail address on Home Blog News Scams List Recognize Scammer Online Dating Scams Main (Travel) Scamming Scenario Scammer Scenarios Scammers Fake Docs About Us Contact Us FraudsWatch - Scammers And Frauds Online Examples -Advertisement- Home Fraud Loans Mortgage Insurance Credit and Money Credit Card Shopping & Saving Money Phishing Spam White-Collar Crime Scammer Celebrities Scammed Military-Scammer Romance-Scammer Jobsearch Scams Scams Ways Credit Scam Nigerian 419 Email Scam List Email Scams Examples Scammer Email Addresses Directory & Catalog AOL Aim Live ATT Email Man-Male Scammers Send Report Home404 Not Found 404 Page Not Found! We're sorry, but we can't find the page you were looking for. for your convenience, we can have your Facebook Claim Paper Work sent to you via our contracted Courier Service for signing and then send back to us to effect immediate release of your Winning. And said i won a sum of FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS . glad that i google ,,even if i didnt believe a word what they wrote.i deleted it right away and then went back to see the names and now im here reading this&. And of course at first he wanted money from me to get my winnings. It needs to STOP if its not for real.SHM Reply Alex Mavity says: October 31, 2016 at 10:23 am they are at it again someone claiming to Thomas Henry OConnor saying I need to pay $550 to receive $100.00 and that I have to send money to either money gram or western union so UPS can deliver my winning within 24 hours and he is still trying to convince me its not a scam and that it cant be taken out of the winnings how can this still be going on. Privacy Policy Terms and Conditions . Is it a scam? JANUARY 26 3.31pm CONGRATULIONS!!! We really appreciate you for joining FACEBOOK and for been one of our 2012 Anniversary lucky wimmers. Reply Latoya Georges says: March 19, 2013 at 2:52 am So Im Assuming This is a Scam Too ????? FACEBOOK ONLINE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY FROM: THE DESK OF THE PRESIDENT. In short, you think youre phoning Facebook in London but the phone could be being picked up by Fabian in Nairobi. Find out more.Okay, thanks. NO WAY. Well, she said, I was warned not to tell anyone about this. It feels good to know that not everyone has fallen for the scam stereotypes about Nigerians. Popular Categories Fraud News From World590 Fraud235 Email Scams Examples152 Romance-Scammer142 Insurance48 Military-Scammer44 White-Collar Crime30 Mortgage23 Latest Health Care Fraud: Thaddeus M.S. LikesFollowersFollowersSubscribersMembersFollowersLinkedin Sign in / Join Welcome, Login to your account. I went to a live site and let a lawyer know about this, but hey they wanted money as well, so no reply there 5a02188284
what is iloader for facebookhow to hack facebook account docinvite all friends to facebook event javascript 2012facebook invite plugin wordpressfacebook password email scamshow to add facebook app to wordpresstracking the ip address of a facebook accountcan you download movies from facebookinspirational cover pictures for facebook timelinecan your facebook account got hacked

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Broken Arrow Index du Forum -> Pour les nouveaux -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange